One woman at a time, the Mary Kay Way has inspired women around the world since 1963. Mary Kay Ash possessed an uncommon blend of common-sense principles, unwavering determination, entrepreneurial spirit and a giving heart – and the fact that her Company today stands stronger than ever is testimony to her wisdom. Now well into our next 50 years, we’re focused on encouraging the next generation of women to lead. Through partnerships with leadership development organizations like the Girl Scouts and the Junior League, Mary Kay’s time-tested principles inspire programs for young girls and college-bound high school students.
Around the world, Mary Kay in inspiring communities with the spirit of volunteerism.
- The Girl Scouts are helping Mary Kay reach the next generation of leaders and educate young girls about healthy relationships. More than 9,000 young girls have participated in programs inspired by the Company’s core values and Mary Kay’s entrepreneurship practices.
- Mary Kay Canada staff members and their families, along with the Toronto and Region Conservatory Authority, join forces on Earth Day to help restore Etobicoke Creek by planting more than 1,100 trees and shrubs.
- Mary Kay Germany sponsored a new Mary Kay school in Rwanda, Africa, to help bring new opportunities to children in the region.
- Volunteers from Mary Kay Spain help carry and distribute supplies for a Madrid food bank. Annually, Mary Kay Spain’s employees get involved in community initiatives to help inspire future generations to support the world around them.
- The first Pink Dream Library opening ceremony at Samyook Rehabilitation Center in Gwangju, Gyeonggi, Korea, where Mary Kay Korea donated an inspirational reading space for children. Mary Kay Korea has donated more than 30 Pink Dream Libraries across the country.
- Mary Kay Korea celebrates the grand opening of the first Pink Dream Library where children are inspired to read and learn.
- Mary Kay Brazil supports Instituto Se Toque. Focused on breast cancer prevention, the institute presents workshops, lectures and theatrical performances to inspire awareness and early diagnosis.
- Underprivileged children receive nutritious meals at Comamos y Crazcamos con Alegria A.C. With support from Mary Kay Mexico, this organization strives to curb malnutrition and domestic violence among needy families in the region.
OUR PRODUCT PROMISE
Our commitment is to consistently meet or exceed our consumer’s expectations. Discover the details about how Mary Kay works around the world to keep that promise.
Learn more about our Product Promise